Get Ready For Your Cleanse:
- Tell Your Loved Ones you plan to deepen your self-care and inform them of your timeline and how your interaction with them may change
- Invite them to participate!
- Take time to consider your personal goals (including self-care, diet, sleep, exercise, relationships)
- Set aside time to shop and prepare your kitchen with the ingredients you will need
- Set aside time each day to prepare food
- Beautify your space: Consider tidying up your space and making the things you will need accessible, putting away the things you will not need. Examples: if you plan to meditate daily, set up a clean and clear space to do so. If you plan to limit your time online to before 9pm, remove your electronics from your bedroom. If you plan to eliminate caffeine, sugar, and processed foods from your diet during the cleanse, set these aside or hide them from sight to lessen temptation. Replace these items with things you enjoy that you will be consuming during the cleanse, like herbals teas & fresh vegetables. You may even place fresh flowers on your kitchen counter, nightstand and/or meditation table:)
- Prepare a pre-cleanse meal to show yourself the ease of simplicity and the possibility to be satiated with less:)