Chai Tea (serves 2)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 TBS whole fennel seeds
- 1 slice fresh ginger or ½ tsp ginger powder (less pungent than fresh)
- 2-3 cloves
- 3-4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp black (can be decaf) or green tea or leave out and just make a spiced milk, to which you could add healing turmeric!
- 1 cup raw whole organic milk (almond milk is ok to substitute)
- Bring all above ingredients to boil, once boiling, turn to low and cook 7-10 minutes
- Add 1-2 TBS raw sugar, maple syrup or raw local honey once cool enough to drink
Share with a loved one and sip slowly.